To promote wider EU impact and sustainability, HealthChain is looking for five (5) Mirror Regions that can replicate the HealthChain methodology in their regions. The targeted beneficiary is an ecosystem stakeholder who has a link with a healthcare organisation and the ability to launch an open call using Financial Support to Third Parties (FSTP) in their region.
Discover the benefits of becoming a Mirror Region!
- Join a European consortium to collaborate at the interregional level.
- Exchange best practices and implement a ground-breaking model in your region.
- Gain access to an innovative solution for a regional unmet need.
- Get personalised support to implement that model.
- Access funding up to 96.300 EUR (70% reimbursed by the European Commission).
- Reinforce your regional innovation ecosystem.
What you’ll gain:
- Clarity on funding, support and the application process.
- Insights into the timeline and essential next steps.
- Understand who is eligible and how to apply.
- Direct Q&A session with the HealthChain team.
This webinar is now available on YouTube. Watch it now to have all the information you need about the Expression of interest for Mirror Regions!
Expression of Interest is open until November 30th ,2023, at 17:00 CET. More details about this call can be found at: BECOME A MIRROR REGION
The HealthChain project is funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA). Neither the European Union nor the granting authority held responsible for them.