express your interest
lead the co-creation of a solution
HealthChain is looking for 10 leading SMEs to jointly co-create innovative solutions with the Healthcare Organisations involved in the project. These SMEs will become full partner of the HealthChain Consortium, receiving tailored training and funding. The targeted beneficiary is a Small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) that must be located within the same country as the Healthcare Organisation proposing the challenge.
DISCOVER DIGITAL HEALTH CHALLENGES
Watch a replay of the Healthchain local webinars
Apply by february 16, 2024 - 17:00 CET
The 10 smes selected will become HealthChain partners
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
⚠ SMEs will be prioritised over other type of companies, for proposals above the threshold.
challenges to address
Apply to address one of the 10 challenges proposed by the Healthcare Organisations already involved in HealthChain.
challenge short description
Read the Expression of Interest document
Fill in the proposal template and the budget breakdown
Apply by February 16, 2024 at 17.00 CET
Keep your eyes peeled and make sure to complete all required documents!
An informative webinar was held on the 18th of January 2024, at 11:30 CET, providing potential applicants more information about this opportunity and the application process.
Still have questions?
Get all your answers to the most common questions
A leading SME is an organization that will lead the co-creation of an innovative solution to cover an unmet need proposed by a Healthcare organisation.
According to the I3 instrument rules, to be eligible, the applicants must:
- be preferably Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Note that Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will be prioritised over other type of companies, for proposals above the threshold. However, other type of companies can also apply to the HealthChain Expression of Interest.
- be established:
- within the same country as the Healthcare Organisation proposing the need: Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Croatia and Netherlands.
HealthChain is looking for 10 leading SMEs. We will select a leading SME for each of the 10 challenges that will lead the co-creation of the solution to cover the unmet need identified by the healthcare organisation. Each Healthcare Organisation will jointly co-create the solutions with the selected 2 SMEs. The 10 IT companies will become full partners of the HealthChain Consortium, receiving tailored training and funding.
Selected companies who become a leading SME will:
- Co-create and pilot an innovative solution for a challenge identified by a healthcare organization.
- Get business support from the ecosystem supporters and others IT companies within the consortium.
- Access funding up to 81.320 EUR (70% reimbursed by the European Commission).
- Network with other European SMEs and explore opportunities for forthcoming projects.
To express interest, please submit the following information before the deadline:
- Proposal template. Download the Leading SME proposal template from the HealthChain website and fill in by including the information requested. You should submit a proposal to the expression of interest describing your solution to cover the unmet need and the scope of work that would need to be performed by the FSTP SME.
- Budget breakdown. A simplified budget template (Excel file) must be fulfilled by completing the budget breakdown which includes personnel costs, travel and subsistence and indirect costs. This template is also available in the HealthChain website.
- Online form. Once both the proposal template and the budget breakdown are fulfilled, access the EU Survey online form to complete the required fields and upload both documents: the proposal (in pdf format) and the simplified budget (Excel file).